Blondebumblebee Life's an occasion. Rise to it.

gabrielle, 18 year old student from a little sunny city called plymouth. Studying Environmental Science. Just Trying to make that little difference.
♥ You have regrets, and always wish it could go back to 'those days' but it time to stop thinking what if and start believing in what can be.
Stop needing and start having. Stop wanting and start being.
longyoulongtime .

a silly little blog about my special life
And a collection of item bought from charity shops and ebay 'Just trying to make something pretty, with other people junk <3'
Thursday 19 January 2012,14:07
new diet. new year

So today was the start of my AWESOME FUCKING DIET, i called it that because it is an epic piece of shit, but im trying reverse psychology on my messed up mind.




I planned in my dreams last night, that i would walk up super early (Well half 7 in my mind). Spend 15 minutes on an intense workout, which consists of old school moves; Sit ups, Push ups, Crunches Etc... Then get ready and leave to be in university for 9:00am. FAILURE! This plan did not happen.



This is how was day actual went:

Alarm went off 7:00am, Cryed to myself, that i can't handle the early mornings. PRESSED the snoozed button and in my dreamy state decided i would miss the first two morning letures at Uni to have an amazing lay in.

At 10:00am i rised from THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD (Mybed). Went down to cook my first healthy meal of my EPIC diet. {Oatmeal with a touch of cinnamon and a white tea}




Then my 'super ninja' work out began; as described in 'Last night dream'. Before getting ready, made my lunch for day {A light salad with roasted nuts & pasta twists}.

12:00pm Started to get ready for University, and found a huge on my eyebrow, spent a while trying to cover the bitch which had appear.
1:00pm Caught the bus into University and may of bought a cheeky {Diet Pepsi} to get through Clouds and Statistic.

Did not snack all day, untill i arrived home and had a {Low Fat Vanilla Yoghert}



6:00pm The Mother cooked me an insane {Thai Green Curry} I also may have had two cheeky slices of {White Bread}

8:00pm Snacked on {Two handful of Salted Peanuts}

10:00pm {A glass of Milk and Half a Hour of How I Met Your Mother To Finish my successful first day of my 'AWESOME FUCKING DIET'



Alarm is now set for 8:00am, I swear of my Gecko life i will rise and go to University at this time, and complete my 'super ninja' workout.



Peace out Suckers.
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Longlonglongtime.Bank holiday.blue people in dish towels:)hello to the worldlong way away.Hate hate dinosaurs:(Mary had a little lamb. oh mi geee, im so much a chubby, i have eaten a r...yet again...bet you bottom dollar..
Past posts by month
January 2010February 2010March 2010April 2010May 2010January 2012June 2012
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.